- Unlimited Calling: Unlimited local and long distance minutes on any given extension.
- Local Number Portability (LNP): Keep an existing phone number by porting it from your current provider.
- Web Portal Interface: Administrators and users configure and manage their own services through an easy-to-use Web interface.
- Directory Assistance (411)
- Emergency Service (911)
- Call Park: “Park” a call in a “spot” and have the call retrieved by another extension on the account.
- Caller ID/On Call Waiting: Know who’s calling before you answer.
- Call Forwarding: Redirect calls to your mobile or other phone so you won’t miss any calls.
- Call Hold: Easily put a call on hold while you answer another call.
- Call Transfer: Attended Transfer (alert forwarding party before transfer) & Blind Transfer (transfer the call directly).
- Call Conference (Three-way calling): Add a second outgoing call to an already connected call.
- Call Waiting: Be notified when someone else is trying to call if you are already on a call.
- Do Not Disturb: Callers go directly to voice mail when you don’t want to be disturbed.
- Call Logs: Provides detailed call records by extension or account.
- Set Caller ID: Select any number on your account that you would like to appear as your caller ID.
- Caller ID Block: Block your caller ID from being displayed on outbound calls.
- Password Protected Voicemail: Prevent unauthorized access to voicemail.
- Voicemail Greeting Options: Unavailable / Busy / Employee’s Name.
- Voicemail to Email: Receive voicemail as a .mp3 file (or “audio file”) attached to email.
- Remote Access: Lets you check your voicemail through web interface.
- Multiple Mail folders: Provides the ability to organize and save old voice mails.
- Visual Waiting Indicator: Works with your IP phone’s message indicator light.
- Single Unified Inbox Access: Manage your voice, fax, and email messages from a single inbox in your email client.
- All Message Types Supported: Voice, fax, and email messages.
- Access Deleted Items: Recover deleted voice and fax items from your mail inbox.
Virtual Receptionist Features
- Day and Night Mode Schedule: Create different greetings according to time of day and day of week.
- Dial-By-Name Directory: Callers can dial a last name or first name to get to the extension they need.
- Virtual Departments: Set up a call group based on job function.
- Multiple Virtual Receptionists: Play different greeting messages on each incoming phone number.
- Import Greetings: Upload third-party professional greetings to use as Virtual Receptionist greetings.
- Dashboard: Provides real time status of all extensions within the PBX.
- Custom Tag: Easily identify origin of incoming calls by adding a unique tag to each published phone number.
- Online Backup and Storage: When you sign up as a ElementPBX customer, you automatically receive 2 GB of space on our servers.
- Multiple Phones on One Extension: Use up to 3 different phones on the same ElementPBX extension (e.g., desk phone at work, desk phone at home, softphone on your smartphone or laptop).
- Cell Phone integration: Forward calls to cell phones and use PBX functions from cell phones.
- Softphone Support: Compatible with the popular Counterpath Softphones.
- Follow Me: Calls can be forwarded to multiple numbers that will ring in a designated sequence.
- Unified Inbox: Access and manage all messages (voice, fax and email) from your existing email inbox.
- Music on Hold: Plays music/message for callers when they are on hold.
- Call Flip: Seamlessly transfer your calls to a cell phone to take a conversation on-the-go.